- Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021
- Time: 11:00am – 12:30pm ET
- 50 minute Panel Discussion
- 20 minute Q&A
- 20 minute Breakout Networking Session
- Tickets are $25.00.
- Tickets include access to the on demand recording.
- Eventbrite will process your registration.
- The webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
About the Webinar
Adaptive re-use and the general repurposing of commercial real estate assets to meet post COVID challenges will be a core focus for investors, owners and operators of commercial and residential real estate for the foreseeable future. This shift will require visionary thinking and strategic opportunistic capital investment.
Our panelists who represent the capital, legal and advisory services will share their views, experiences and insights on the new market realities and creative projects and solutions they are aware of and may be involved with.
Come hear what our expert have to say about:
- Finding opportunities in the current marketplace
- Developing a vision and strategic plan
- Maximizing cash flow in a declining economy
- Reviewing financial and legal issues involved in repurposing commercial & residential real estate
- Construction and lease up considerations
- General strategic and tactical recommendations
Hosted by Professor Ronald M. Shapiro, Assistant Professor of Professional Practice at Rutgers Business School, this webinar will assist all real estate owners, developers, lenders, mortgage brokers, attorneys, appraisers, and third-party consultants and contractors develop plans and navigate through an adaptive re-use and repurpose of commercial and residential real estate.
- Marcus Perry – Executive Director at Brighton Capital Advisors
- Joseph Lubertazzi – Chairman at McCarter & English, LLP
- Gregg Haft – CEO of Haft Real Estate Investments, LLC and Licensed Compass Investment Sales Specialist
- Patrick Lesbirel – Principal Architect at Brick City Reconstruction, PC
- Jonathan Schultz – Co-Founder & Managing Principal at Onyx Equities, LLC