Over 1700 members now belong to THE FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS NETWORK (FOBN) on Linked In.
Individuals join with Members of Family Owned Businesses, Family Offices, Professional Services Providers, Family Business Organization Executives, Researchers and Academics to exchange ideas, discuss concerns, problem solve, communicate and network.
Our Mission is to assist and support family businesses in the US and throughout the world in resolving their challenges of Survival, Success, Succession and Generational Transition.
We offer a Member Discussion Platform, Peer Group Meetings, Family Business Book Reviews, Webinars, Seminars and Monthly Column, “Family Ties Online.”
The Special Concerns of Family Business series includes the following webinars:
- Family Ownership and the Future of Your Family Business
- Profitably Growing Your Family Business
- Divorce Proofing the Family and Closely Held Business
- Protecting the Assets of Your Family Business
- Family Business Human Resources — Staying out of Jail and
- Reaching New Heights
- Doing Good While Doing Well- Philanthropy and the Family
- Business Through The Generations
- Family Business Transition Challenges and How To Solve Them
- Structure of Family Ownership and the Future of Your Family Business
- Why Brand Matters to Family Business
- Making Family Ownership Work- Motivations Matter