Sharon serves as Wilmington Office Managing Partner at the national law firm of Fox Rothschild. For more than two decades, she has counseled clients, particularly those in the transportation, manufacturing and environmental services industries, on complex environmental, toxic tort and commercial litigation matters throughout the country. Her Delaware practice is also known for its focus on corporate and trust and estate litigation. Sharon’s clients regularly rely on her strategic counsel with issues arising in connection with environmental, health and safety laws, regulations, programs and policies.
Sharon’s leadership roles within the firm include:
• Wilmington Office Managing Partner
• Member of the firm’s Executive Committee
• Co-chair of the Environmental Practice Group
• Co-chair of the Business Development Subcommittee of the Women’s Initiative
• Former co-chair of the Connectivity Subcommittee of the Women’s Initiative