Harvey Gross is the founder and president of HSG Services Inc. He was formerly a Vice President with NationsBanc where he was wholesale credit manager, wholesale team leader and account executive. He supervised in sales, marketing and insolvency recoveries.
Among Mr. Gross’s many roles:
- Member of the American Arbitration Association
- Faculty of Parsons School of Design of New School University
- Current Board Member Turnaround Management Association – New Jersey Chapter
- Past Chairman Turnaround Management Association – New Jersey Chapter
- Past Board Member of National TMA
- Board of Directors – 475 Esquire Toppers Credit Club
- Past President of 475 Esquire Toppers Credit Club
- Board Member Business- Exchequer- Metropolitan -111 Credit Club
- Managing Director of the New York Institute of Credit
- Former Senior Vice President – Harborcove Financial LLC
- Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President – Cyber Security Auditors & Administrators LLC
- Executive Director IFA Northeast Chapter
Mr. Gross is Past President of the Exchequer/Metropolitan Credit Club, the Uptown Credit Group and the American Credit Club. In 2000 he was honored by the B’nai Brith Banking and Finance Division with the Distinguished Achievement Award. In 2010 he was awarded by the TMA … Outstanding Individual Contribution Award.